Sketchnoting Online Course (Domestika)
Regular price $28.00 Sale price
The price of the course may vary in different countries and currencies. You'll see the final price for your region on the Domestika page before buying the course.
I teamed up with Domestika (a platform for online courses for creatives) and produced an online course on Sketchnoting.
The main facts about the course
- The course teaches you everything to go from zero to sketchnoting any content from talks, videos, books or your own head.
- In over 5 hours of video material we practice all the skills you need, clearly structured and step-by-step.
- As a final project, we sketch a talk together and I explain in detail how I choose what I capture, how I summarise and structure content, where I place each element and why, how I decide what to sketch, etc.
- The course is super affordable.
- You buy the course once and you can watch it forever.
- The course language is German, and for all non-German-speakers there are subtitles in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch and Polish.
- There’s a forum to post your work, get feedback and exchange with other students from around the world.
- I poured all my heart and knowledge into making this course :))
Topics covered / lessons in the course
- My inspirations
- About me (how I got into sketchnoting)
- Materials you need
- Sketchnotes: what are they and what are they good for?
- Skills we need for sketchnoting
- Sketching basics
- Clear handwriting
Structure and image ideas
- Creating visual hierarchy
- Structuring content
- Finding image ideas
Sketchnoting a whole talk together
- Challenges in real-time sketchnoting
- How to prepare before the talk
- Sketchnoting the talk step-by-step
- Finalising your sketchnote after the talk
- Sharing your sketchnotes on social media